Monday, March 17, 2008

Twist my arm, why don't ya?

In reply to my previous post, I received a request for a video of my friend Craig doing his own version of Irish Step Dancing. Well, gosh, twist my arm. I was hoping you would ask!!

Before you watch, please observe the following cautions:

1. Hi, don't be scared.
2. No, he wasn't drunk.
3. No, not even a pint.
4. Yes, this is how we entertained ourselves after Sunday Dinners back at the homestead... Back in the day. Those were the days.
5. Yes, he's actually a VERY good dancer despite the comic quality of this video.
6. Yes, it's a dress. I don't remember the story behind the dress but it fits Craig nicely, doesn't it?
7. Sorry, ladies, he's taken. His wife is one lucky lady, don't ya think?

Without further ado:



And if you that didn't satisfy your daily craving of "Huh?" then you can see some more of my awesome friend Craig (beardless in this one) in the The Plague: a HALO mockumentary (around 3:30 in):

4 comments:

  1. Holy Chunder, Irish Man!

    Well done. And did you put the entire Plague on the web? How did you do it?

    Niiiice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the dancing... and from someone who knows how to Irish step-dance, he wasn't hslf bad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Classic material. I'm glad to see it in a readily accessible place besides my own brain. My favorite part is all the laughing. excilantro.

    o'er fen and crag and torrent 'til!

    ReplyDelete