Monday, February 11, 2008

Thank Yous!

I'm sort of OCD about thanking people sometimes. I always smile and say "Thank You" to the people who bag my groceries. Or check me out. Or answer a question at the store. Etc. It may be a bit over the top at times, but it's a nice quirk to have.

The only problem is when somebody does something nice for me anonymously and then I feel like I obsessively have to thank them but cannot because I don't know who to thank!

Which all leads up to this:



THANK YOU to whichever fabulous friend left these on our porch. I hope I didn't scare you half to death when I opened the door right after you knocked. I was sitting in the front room! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hey we just got cookies too. They were great!! So a big thanks from us too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could use a plate of anonymous cookies. They look good.

    ReplyDelete