Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Closet Economist

I've found myself divided on this blog in the last few months between my day-to-day sarcastic ramblings and my dry economic thoughts. So I've decided to divide and conquer!

From now on, my left-brained econ, finance, budgeting and real estate thoughts will be at The Closet Economist at http://closeteconomist.blogspot.com/

If you're so inclined to come share some thoughts with me there, come on over and enjoy. Today I blogged about budgeting for your mortgage payment, automatic withdrawals, deposits and the joy of money market accounts. I'd love to open some discourses about how other budget and manage their money. Everyone has their own system and I'd love to hear about yours so leave me a comment and tell me what works for you!

Not your cup of tea? Well, at least it won't clutter this space any longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment