Monday, February 04, 2008

Super Bowl :: The Important Stuff

The best thing about this year's Super Bowl ads were the witty commentaries about them on the TIME article I read. But here are a few that made me chuckle. Enjoy.

Garmin


Planters Cashews
Okay, this is not that attractive or unique but it still made me snort. Mission accomplished.


Pixar: Wall*E
Looking forward to seeing this!


Coke
I may not drink it, but this was a fun commercial.


Tide-to-Go
I thought was one of the most effective. Plus, it was entertaining.


FedEx
My favorite of the ones I saw


Firestone
Only good for the little, wee scream of an insect.

2 comments:

  1. My computer is not working with u tube. I will have to figure out whats wrong and come back and see them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those were great. I didn't watch the game, so I'm glad I got to see a glimpse of the good stuff :)

    ReplyDelete