Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Haze

Life has become a haze, figuratively and literally. Our family's sickness it having its' hopefully final hurrah as I fight off an eye infection like no other. Joseph has had this for an entire week and is only today close enough to better that I could send him to school. I've had it since Friday and I'm amazed at how one little eye infection can lay waste to my health. My vision is a bit blurry from the excess eye moisture, I have a rip roarin' headache when I keep my eyes open too long and my energy is drained and gone.

I just want to curl up and sleep. Please. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my poor cyber-friend. I am so sorry you are feeling poorly. Wish I could help you out, but I don't know where you live :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry you've been sick, I hopw things get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chamomile tea is helpful to clam the nerves and help sleep. It always work for my wife and I.

    ReplyDelete