Saturday, October 11, 2008

Guess Again

Josh likes to distract the children from their antics by playing the guessing game with them. It started out like this a few minutes ago:

"I built a boat..."
"Noah!"
"No... I built a boat, and I dreamed about a big tree with white fruit..."
"Noah!"
"No..."
"Noah!"
"I have two brothers who were mean to me and hit me with sticks..."

Whereupon, the answer we all knew was coming. Elijah yelled, "IS IT ME?!?!?"

I saw that coming but it was still priceless.

4 comments:

  1. Too bad we can't give audio comments because I gave a good snort on this one! That IS priceless... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. HILARIOUS!!! Love your smart boys. Collin always talks about LIJAH :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your rose pictures--I'm pretty nutty about roses, too.

    ReplyDelete