Thursday, January 01, 2009

All Natural!

Pizza Hut is offering a "Natural Pizza" with "all-natural pepperoni" and "all-natural mozzeralla cheese" and "all-natural sauce from vine-riped tomatoes."

I understand the concept of this. I get it. But my sarcastic side MUST ask: what are your other pizzas made out of? Synthetic plastic? Some compounds created in laboraties? I mean, what is NON-natural tomato sauce? Or non-natural mozzarela cheese? Ugh. I don't want to know.

All I know is that this advertising campaign is a definite FAIL because it made me wary of their other products, rather than tempting me to try the new one.

2 comments:

  1. All natural pepperoni? What the heck is that? I'm with you on this one. I think the ad person should have run this idea past a few more people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is All-Natural if you look at it in the right light. Plastic is all natural if you see that atoms and molecules are natural.

    Don't forget those frosted-coated-suger-bombs are made with whole grains, so it's okay to let your kids eat them.

    ReplyDelete