Saturday, August 16, 2008

Font-o-Rama

I'm a total font geek. I have been since high school when I was the editor of the yearbook. I'm very, very, very, very picky about what fonts I use usually. So when I saw this cheesy little quiz to determine which font I am, I had to take it!




You Are Andale Mono



You are a geek, pure and simple. You spend a lot of time online.

In fact, you probably love the internet more than anyone you know.

You are picky about design, mostly for readability's sake.

You are the type most likely to be irritated by a bad font.



The irony? I would never use Andale Mono. As if! At least they got the description of me right.

2 comments:

  1. Where did you find this? I'm Times New Roman, which is funny because that is by far my favorite font to use when I type. Funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a pretty funny survey. I do agree, though, that some fonts are just plain ugly!

    ReplyDelete