Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Electrical Tape + Furniture = FUN!

What happens when you play "Rock, Paper, Scissors" with two of your children while the other seems to be happily content in the room next door? Anything could happen. But I bet you weren't counting on an obstacle course made of electrical tape!

It's impossible to get angry at a child who is sporting a goofy, smiling Kung Fu Panda on his hiney.

What happens when you have to preserve the moment immediately and send all three children to go play together while you blog? I'll find out soon enough ...

4 comments:

  1. AAH! On the wood furniture. Did you laugh or cry?

    My friend Valynne's daughter made booby traps, so she could shave her father's head. Maybe Valynne's daughter should play with your son--I wonder what they would make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! all I have to say is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny! Your boys crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boys will be boys! One day all of that energy and creativity will be out to good use when they are engineers or nuclear physicists. Just hold on...

    ReplyDelete