Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Shamlessly Bragging

It's not often that I talk about my husband on the blog. However, today I have him on my mind and I wanted to brag a little bit.

It's not every husband who has seven patents awarded (all but #3 on that link) and 30+ more pending! He is one of several inventors listed on the patents, and no, he doesn't get any money from them because they were issued and are owned by his former employer. In fact, he didn't even know that a bunch of them had been filed until last night. It's still stinkin' cool. It's a fun surprise to see his name being put on patents even after he left the company. (American Express is an awesome employer, and we still run 95% of our purchases through our AmEx card.)

Good job, Josh (patent pending)!

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome--and a great reason to brag!

    ReplyDelete