Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Unintentional Lessons #2

Good hygiene is important for social and physical reasons, in addition to an overall sense of confidence and self-respect, which brings us to part two of my misadventures in parenting:

Lessons My Children Learned from their Mother #2
It is important to always keep your body clean and free of dirt and germs, so it's a good idea to bathe every night before bed. In the event that I throw a temper tantrum and make Mom's life miserable until she gives up and begs me to just put on my pajamas and go to sleep so she can go have a bubble bath herself, twice a week is better than nothing.

2 comments:

  1. I love being able to send my kids off to shower. No work for Mom. :)
    Do your kids have your number???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that M can shower, unfortunately she is the hardest to get in there. Now that soccer has started I have some reason, but usually if I get twice a week form her I am doing good.

    ReplyDelete