Monday, August 24, 2009

Unintentional Lessons #1

My children love to learn from me. They love to learn from my mistakes, my shortcomings, my failings and my frustrations. Some day, I am hoping they will pick up a few positive lessons as well, but I'm not holding my breath. So I present to you:

Lessons My Children Learned from their Mother #1

Sunday is a day of rest and worship, so we don't play the Wii on Sundays ... except under exceptional circumstances, such as (a) the day we received the Wii as a gift, (b) the day after Mom bought a new game, or (c) any Sunday when Mom wants us to go upstairs and stay quiet so she can sleep in or take a nap. Other than that, it's strictly verboten.

1 comment:

  1. Good rules. We have one real rule about TV or video games on Sundays. They are only allowed when we play or watch things an an ENTIRE family. There must be cuddling and snacks too. :)

    ReplyDelete