Thursday, January 24, 2008

Digging Deep

I like to ponder the really important questions in life, such as:

Why do restaurants say "12 and under" next to kid's meals? Maybe I, as a grown adult, want to consume fewer than 10 bazillion calories when I eat out. Maybe the smaller portions suit me just dandy. And what are they going to do if I order a kid's meal and then rebelliously eat it myself? Will they haul me out and throw me in the snow? Will they scream, "And don't let us see your lousy, cheapskate face in here again, lady!!" Would they honestly not take my money if that was my menu item of choice? It just doesn't make sense.

Man, I could ponder questions like this all day long.

5 comments:

  1. You are too funny. I am with you on this one, when I use to work at Market Street Grill, I thought the kid meals were too much food for a kid and perfect for an adult.

    Can't we just be kids again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wondered the smae thing. Kids meals are just the right size and come with a cookie!! Thats why I love the DRIVE THRU'S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love kids meals - Outback actually has some great kid meals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are hilarious. I agree 100%:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take out at Macaroni grill is my favorite. The kids meal is $5 and it is grilled chiken, pasta and vegetable and drink. My girls share one and L. and I share one and we all have plenty off food, but we never have to worry about the kids messing up the restaurant! I love curb side to go!

    ReplyDelete