Thursday, December 17, 2009

Confirmation!

I've known for three weeks, but wanted to wait until after my 20-week ultrasound to put it on the blog. Now I can really, truly, officially state:

IT'S A GIRL!!!!

I can't even begin to describe what this is like for me. We'll just say that I've found myself standing in the middle of the kitchen floor, water dripping from my hands as tears form in my eyes at the realization that I'm finally having a baby girl.

It feels like an enormous responsibility all of a sudden. I don't know how to raise a girl. What do I do with a girl, for heaven's sake?

But for heaven's sake ... thank heaven for little girls.

3 comments:

  1. Rub it in, why dontcha???? :)

    I am so happy for you. Names????

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY I'm so excited for you! Girls are a blast. Emotional but fun :-)

    ReplyDelete