Monday, September 08, 2008

Proudly Unaffiliated

I'm proudly not affiliated with either the Republican or Democratic party. I'm really split on the issues, so I see no reason to try to choose allegiances. This can all be proved by that wisest of all founts of knowledge. Behold the Internet Blog Quiz!

Your Issue Profile: 52% Obama, 48% McCain



Truth be told, you're not really satisfied with either of the candidates.

You could vote for either of them. You are the typical coveted swing voter.



You may want to narrow yourself down to a particular set of issues in order to pick your president.

Or start looking at third party candidates. One of them might suit you better.



p.s. My fellow Utahns may disown me for voting for Obama, but if they do, they'll have to get rid of most of my family and friends, too. I've never seen Utah so un-Republican as I have this year. Thanks, W, for uniting us with a common purpose!

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see I'm not the only "non Republican" in Utah. It's going to be an interesting election.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For Utah politics I always vote Democrat but not because I like them I just think that it's not right for one party to have all the governmental powers in the state. Otherwise I vote according to how I seem the issues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Obama might be in for more of a battle than he might have thought during his weeks winning the Democratic primary., when it was just one big Obama-fest! I am so undecided it isn't even funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice quiz. Huh. Wonder where you got it? (Give a little shout-out to Jaclyn...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting post. In my neck of the woods, I've witnessed a different unfolding of the "un-republicanization" of Utah. I know more people voting McCain than Obama. But the majority of us are still waiting for something of substance to spew forth from either candidate...you can talk the talk, but can you walk the walk? And enough with the negative ads. How about spending your time and money on issues that matter instead of which church someone attended/spoke at?

    ReplyDelete