Thursday, May 15, 2008

Like, oh my gosh, and stuff!

If I sound like a teenager girl when I say this, you'll understand...

I'm going to the American Idol Finale!
I'm going to the American Idol Finale!
I'm going to the American Idol Finale!
I'm going to the American Idol Finale!
I'm going to the American Idol Finale!
I'm going to the American Idol Finale!

Woohoo!!! My sister has been on the waiting list for tickets and her name just came up in the queue at the perfect time. And she invited ME! Thank you, Lisa! Merci! Gracias! Vielen dank!

Now I just need to buy a plane ticket and find some understanding friends to watch the wee ones. If you see my phone number on caller ID, beware!

11 comments:

  1. WAAAAHOOOOOOOOOO!

    That sounds like it will be super fantabulous. I hope David wins. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1/2 of me is so happy for you! The other 1/2 is plotting ways to steal your ticket...
    Have SO MUCH FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are SOOOO Lucky!!!
    My husband says you need to get me a ticket, so he doesn't have to go next year. LOL

    Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous! I hope you have a blast, that is awesome!! We will watch for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds so fun! No kids, fun trip, and cute rocker guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, I'll watch them. How fun for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so jealous! Have a wonderful time. We'll look for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That would be SO amazing!!!!! I am so super jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you had(?) fun! (Sorry, I am really out of touch and have no idea when this actually is/was). Anyhow, your new blog skin is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are all waiting for the details of your fun trip!

    ReplyDelete