Monday, November 01, 2010

Priorities

Write.
Sing.
Exercise.
Clean the house.

I can choose two, or, on a good day, three before I melt into zombie mode.

Today, I finished chapter six of my chapter book ("Fight for the Galaxy!" ... named by the son for whom I am writing it) and did a bunch of research so I know where the next few chapters are heading (to the asteroid belt, naturally, which will be emotionally trying for all the characters). I exercised for 45 minutes. I did a bit of singing.

Zombie mode, here I come. It's not even 3 p.m. so I may have time for a bit of cleaning later on. (Eden is just stirring from her nap, so it won't happen right away!) If so, I am super woman. If not, I welcome exhaustion with open arms.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you are writing a book. That's fantastic - way to keep doing that despite how busy you are!

    ReplyDelete