Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Passion of Words

An invitation, an opening of arms--a plea--for the readers who open their minds to my craft:

I have built for you a house of words. Come, warm yourself by my fire. Breathe in the metaphors and imagery that I have carefully constructed as a gift for you. Tumble, fall, lose yourself in a new world.

I hold this world in my hands and offer it--so tentatively--for your inspection. Step in or step away--this world of words will still sit at my fingertips, spinning and flashing light, even if I enter this world alone. It is a castle of creativity, a yurt of passion, an empty meadow asking to be discovered.

I have opened the canvas wide and invited you to view this world with open eyes.

Come. Lose yourself and discover yourself.

Read. Think. Question. Ponder. Argue. See.

Be.

1 comment:

  1. I love that. That is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete