Thursday, December 30, 2010

Three Things

1. Grr. Insurance companies. Grr. That is all.

2. I told my kids they could have screen time ALLLLL DAAAAAY (!!!!!) for this special holiday day ... as long as they get their work done first. Clean their bedroom floors. Put away their laundry. Tidy the toy room. 20 minutes of homework.

So, basically, they probably won't have any screen time all day. But they are very upbeat about the whole thing, because I've made such a generous offer.

Yes, I am an awesome mother.

3. I traveled down the main road in town at about seven miles per hour yesterday and felt like a totally reckless driver. The roads were pure ice. Is it March yet?

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Number 2 is a great tip, I'll have to try that tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had a pair of ruby slippers, I'd click them together and repeat, "There's no place like spring, there's no place like spring."

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really are an awesome mom!

    And I keep looking outside for that first crocus, but nothing yet. :(

    ReplyDelete