Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Oh yeah...

It's been almost a week and I forgot to post the other thing that I promised. Too late for that now, so I'll just say:

Go buy the digital anthology that has my first published story. It's awesome, and all the proceeds go to charity, which is also awesome. (Even more essence of awesome: this project was my brainchild and I'm listed as assistant editor.)

I've been going through a major midlife crisis lately, so I just wrote a personal manifesto that I plan to post later. Maybe in about a week or so. In the meantime, I'd love some positive thoughts in the comments to boost my morale during a really difficult time.

More later.

2 comments:

  1. Juliana, I'm so excited to read the anthology at some point! Still catching up on other reading, but will definitely read it.

    You also have done things that I'm not brave enough to attempt yet. Like, sending out queries to agents and publishers. Yeah, I'm terrified to even write a query, afraid that I'm going to do everything wrong and here you are, you've sent some out! I'm so proud that I have a friend who keeps going the distance to something she wants in life. I so need your gusto and momentum in my life to keep me going.

    You are strong, you are invincible, you are WOMAN! :) Rawr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juliana,
    I feel like I am at that midlife crisis point too. We can laugh and commiserate together. Call or come over!

    ReplyDelete